Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bama Swap and Drag - Recap

Such an awesome weekend at the Bama Swap and Drag.  Rickey and Michael Lewis put on a great event that is growing!  I was set up with my Inbred Brothers selling various parts and taking orders for leather goods.  I manned the both most of the day Saturday and didn't get to wander as much as I would have liked but here are a few pictures I got over the weekend.

Be sure to watch out for the dates of next Spring's edition of the Bama Swap and Drag.  You don't want to miss it!

 Phil let Bill make a few passes on his awesome Buell!
 



Bill and AJ on Saturday Night.  AJ and the MS crew joined us for the weekend.  Always a good time with these dudes!

I got this shot of JT riding on Sunday morning.  We were in search of the finest breakfast meats and cheeses.

Kustom Jeff loaded up on Sunday morning.  I'm glad I got a picture of him riding.  He does such a great job documenting our trips and doesn't get much time on this side of the lens.

Great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment