Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dixie Roundup 2



I did a terrible job taking pictures at The Dixie Roundup 2.   Here are a few that I got on Friday/Saturday morning before the show ramped up.  Bill and I handled bike registration for the show and it kept us busy most of Saturday afternoon.

Be sure to check out the blog links on the right (What I See, Moto Panic, JBMFT) for more Dixie Roundup coverage.  Also be on the lookout for a write-up on Chop Cult.  I'm sure Billdozer and McGoo will have plenty of pics to make up for my effort.




Roadside Marty's Knuckle is AMAZING.  He made it from Pensacola and back with no issues running 70-80 mph the whole way!

Department of Good Times is an appropriate slogan...

Tyler Malinky from Lowbrow Customs rode his Panhead with dual Amal Carbs all the way from Ohio.  This was also one of my favorite bikes of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment