Saturday, May 19, 2012

Progress feels good!

I'm super pumped on the progress I made on the "Long Haul Shovel" this weekend!  Had a fun day Saturday with my buddies...

Thanks for the neck cups Kustom Jeff!


Roadside Marty and Loaf made a special guest appearance to our Saturday shop group!

Marty made himself useful and held my gigantic headlight in place so I could snap a picture!

"Thick as Thieves"

Here's how she's sitting now.  Roadside schooled me on a few things so I will be hunting some more parts.  Overall though, I'm pumped on her stance!


Beefy front end!!!

4 comments:

  1. You know if UI have parts you need they're yours! The bike is looking sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will learn by the numbers, I will teach you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That means a lot Marty...pumped to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ARE thieves, we both stole some of Larry's shit right after this pic was taken.

    ReplyDelete