Thursday, June 11, 2015

8 Feet of Heat

I've slowly been gathering parts for my next motorcycle over the past several months. Rickey Lewis, of Rick's Cycle Parts built an awesome cone shovel with a ton of nice internal parts. I picked up a 5-in-a-4 transmission from my buddy Duane and Shane B. worked is engraving magic on the rocker covers and nose cone.

All of my parts are now in the hands of Michael Lewis (Violent Choppers) for some fabrication work. I just spent some time with Michael talking out our plan and watching him work his magic. He is making some changes to the Flyrite Choppers "scorcher" frame and I'm really excited about the progress.

I've always wanted to run Invaders and this bike will be completely over the top!

Here are a few progress pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment