Saturday, June 18, 2011

AMA Races @ Barber Motorsports Park


Bill, Ross and I headed out to Barber Motorsports Park for the AMA Superbike races today. We had a great time walking through the paddock checking out all the race bikes/pits.



Bill and I waited on Ross to join us for the ride over. I took advantage of the time to take a pic of my bike with Bill's kick arse XS650. Today was my first ride with the new Superglide tank. I'm loving the new look!


Harley Davidson XR1200 bikes were my favorites!


We saw a ton of cool Ducati's at the track.


1928 Harley Davidson w/sidecar. This was a team mechanics "pit bike". It was FLAWLESS!!!


This was a view from the start of the Sport Bike (600cc) race. We didn't watch a ton of racing but we had an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment