Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Friends Helping Friends

I met Ben at last month's Dixie Roundup 2.  He's from Lake Charles, LA and made the trip up to Birmingham for the event.  A few weeks after we met he got in touch with me about making a dash panel for his project.

He saw my "Long Haul Shovel" build thread on ChopCult and asked if I had decided on a taillight.  Ben makes a cool little version of a "titmouse" taillight.  We decided to trade...



Ride, Wrench, Repeat....get it!


 Here's the taillight.  Can't wait to figure out a mount/license plate bracket.

 The "Chopper Scene" is full of people that are quick to talk about "brotherhood".  I've found that most of these people that scream "brotherhood" are the one's that are quick to screw anyone that gets in their way.

Thanks to Ben for reminding me that there are still good people out there willing to lend a hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment