Monday, October 8, 2012

Excuse me while I vent...

I usually don't "blog" about my feelings and such but please bear with me.  I've had a tough couple of days and its got me troubled.  I'm in the unfortunate situation to have to constantly defend myself against people that are my so called "friends" or even "brothers".  I'm not completely innocent in this situation.  I am outspoken and have a very hard time hiding my feelings.  If somebody does something that I don't agree with, I have a very hard time keeping my mouth shut.  This is a flaw in my personality that I'm aware of and work daily to rectify.

  While I'm "blogging" and all...let me also say this.  The fact that I'm a Red Bull salesman and NOT a vintage motorcycle mechanic, does not make me a target for shady business dealings.  I choose to take my motorcycles to a mechanic that I trust, has an excellent reputation, and has been in business for 20 years.  I've been riding for 5 years and have had my share of shady dealings with so called "custom builders".  This niche of the motorcycling industry is very small and I choose to spend my hard earned dollars with people I respect, and that respect my business.  Even if that means I have to travel a few hours to receive that great service.

Let me close with this...if you use the social network app "Instagram" give me a follow @americana_spd_shp.  There's always room on the bus.  In fact, there's more room after today because I've finally had some closure with a few "friends" that were never that at all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment