Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pictures from the V-Twin Expo

Here are some pictures from last weekend's V-Twin Expo in Cincinnati. This was my first time at this trade show and everyone I spoke to said it was the smallest it has ever been. There wasn't much of anything that I was interested in, again, the main reason we were there was for the Biltwell/Lowbrow Customs Party on Saturday night.

Larry spotted noted motorcycle photog Michael Lichter and chatted a little bit. I've always admired Michael's work and it was cool to meet him.

I had to get my picture made with this Pink Bagger!!!

Chris Callen's Panhead was probably the coolest bike in Cincinnati that weekend! The crowds were always so big that I couldn't get a shot of the whole bike. I'm sure this will grace the pages of Cycle Source soon.

Larry was interviewed by Chris Callen for Rally.tv. I couldn't let this moment pass without getting a picture!

This TRON looking bike was pretty interesting. The entire bike was terrible but it had some pretty cool parts.

We all had a blast on this road trip and are already looking forward to Moto-Camping season!!!

2 comments: